ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Neil Lott <neilmatthewl...@yahoo.com>
Subject symlinks
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:30:34 GMT

We have a project that has multiple modules that are dependent on each
other.  Each module has ivy puts its dependencies in a local directory
to that module.  Each dependency is a symlink to the ivy cache.

In one use case of our build system, we call a target that does an
uptodate ant task in order to avoid unnecessary compilation.

In the case that any ivy managed dependencies have changed, during the
resolve I'd like the timestamp of the symlinks to be updated so the
uptodate task recognizes something has changed.

Neil