ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Bagwell, Allen F" <afba...@sandia.gov>
Subject RE: IvyDE
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 18:58:45 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:nicolas.lalevee@anyware-tech.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 3:35 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: IvyDE

Le 10 mars 08 à 21:08, Xavier Hanin a écrit :

> On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Nicolas Lalevée
> <nicolas.lalevee@anyware-tech.com> wrote:
>>
>> Le 10 mars 08 à 19:38, Xavier Hanin a écrit :

put to:

>>> Since this is unofficial / unsupported builds, I don't know if
>>> adding
>>> a link on download.cgi is recommended / allowed. Maybe one could
>>> blog
>>> about this with a link to the update site, then we could easily
>>> add a
>>> link to the blog post on the link page.
>>>
>>> WDYT?
>>
>> I would say that these are just links. I think the only restriction
>> is
>> that they have to not be hosted by apache. Although download.cgi
>> might
>> be confusing about that status.
>> And further more the update site I created is on a server which has a
>> bandwidth limit, so it could be down on the end of each month. And
>> people will expect links on download.cgi to work. I think that it
>> will
>> better fit on the links page: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/links.html.
> Fine for me. BTW, if you have any problem of bandwidth, I can give you
> an account on xoocode.org to put the update site over there. It's as
> you like.

Ok thanks.
We will see if IvyDE has a such success ;)

Nicolas

I tried to use the update site (hibnet.org) mentioned above. When Eclipse determined the existence
of the update it stopped short saying the package required the "org.apache.xerces" plugin
in order to install.

Eclipseplugincentral.com says nothing matched when I searched for "xerces" on their site.

Any suggestions?

Allen