ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone used Archiva as repository for Ivy?
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 12:10:32 GMT
I give it a try a few months ago, and it worked.  You have to follow the
archiva installation (that's the heavy part), and then configure your ivy
settings correctly with something like this :

<ibiblio name="archiva" m2compatible="true" root="
http://my.local_archiva:8080/archiva/repository/internal/"/>

Gilles

2008/2/5, Brown, Carlton <Carlton.Brown@compucredit.com>:

> I'm just wondering if anyone has experience using Archiva as a
> repository for Ivy, and if so do you have any pointers for accomplishing
> this.

> This message contains PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL
> information that is intended only for use by the
> named recipient. If you are not the named recipient,
> any disclosure, dissemination, or action based on
> the contents of this message is prohibited. In such
> case please notify us and destroy and delete all
> copies of this transmission.  Thank you.

Gilles Scokart