ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Fernandes, Gerard" <gerard.fernan...@lehman.com>
Subject RE: Rationale of modules
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:28:33 GMT
>so far I've only used maven which doesn't know modules, only artifacts.

That isn't really true, as is demonstrated by this very nice article:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-05-2006/jw-0529-maven.html

Gerard Fernandes

named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified
that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot
be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information
is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject
to change without notice.