ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Is packaging type configurable for makepom?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:55:21 GMT
I'm using <ivy:makepom> to generate pom files for a tarfile.  Even
though ivy.xml declares the package type as 'tar', the makepom task sets
the packaging type to 'jar':

Input ivy.xml file fragment:

    <info organisation="myorg" module="hello-package" revision="1.0"/>

    <publications>

      <artifact name="hello-package" type="tar" ext="tar"/>

      <artifact name="hello-package" type="pom" ext="pom"/>

    </publications>

Output pom file fragment:

  <groupId>myorg</groupId>

  <artifactId>hello-package</artifactId>

  <packaging>jar</packaging>

  <version>1.0</version>

Is it a bug?  Is there anything I can do about it?  The docs don't seem
to describe any of the mapping process except for how conf gets mapped
to scope.

Thanks,

Carlton