ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject Contributing documentation
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:57:47 GMT
I tried to begin contributing to documentation by checking out the
entire site as recommended:

svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/site ivy-site

however I can't seem to reach svn.apache.org.

Is that URL still correct, or am I having a problem with my own
corporate firewall?

Thanks,

Carlton