ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: What is the first entry point to the Ivy lifecycle?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:58:37 GMT
Xavier I did read this tutorial, but it seems to assume that the reader
has downloaded and unzipped some source code, in particular the critical
build.xml.  I guess I missed it, where can I get that?

-----Original Message-----
From: Xavier Hanin [mailto:xavier.hanin@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 1:48 PM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: Re: What is the first entry point to the Ivy lifecycle?

Have you tried following the tutorials where a publish is involved, like
this one:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/dependence.h
tml

This should help you see how you usually use publish. If what you want
is
only installing a module in your repository, the install task is better
suited, or you can do a mere file copy.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/