ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject RE: New user questions
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 15:18:51 GMT
That definitely sounds like what I was hoping for.  I shall investigate
further.  Thanks Mayer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Crystal, Mayer [mailto:mayer.crystal@gs.com]
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2008 9:46 AM
To: ivy-user@ant.apache.org
Subject: RE: New user questions

Hi Carlton,

	I think what you are after is the ivy publish task
(http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/use/publish.html).
What this will do is publish (copy) the artifacts declared in your ivy
file to the repository that is referenced (assuming it supports
publishing), and this can also be used to create an ivy.xml file which
has all wildcards replaced with actual versions.  Note:  this isn't
exactly autogenerating as it generates it off of the ivy file used for
the build, but I assume this is the functionality that you are looking
for.

- Mayer