ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@compucredit.com>
Subject New user questions
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 14:32:18 GMT
Hi all,

After reading through the manual, I was unable to find an answer for 2
questions that I have:

1:  Does Ivy have a facility for automating the publishing of artifacts
to a repository (such as Archiva) ?   If so, how is this accomplished?
2:  How can I use Ivy to auto-generate an ivy.xml file describing the
exact artifacts and checksums that were resolved in this build?   I know
it is possible to generate a nicely formatted human-friendly report, but
what I really want is an ivy.xml that I can use as an input to a later
build.

If I am missing the point of Ivy somehow, please feel free to point out
where I'm misunderstanding.

Thanks,
Carlton