ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Foreman, Alex \(IT\)" <Alexander.Fore...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: ivyde again
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:57:57 GMT
I would like to add to this.

We have chosen Ivy and so far have found it absolutly brilliant.

We do need a Single Source of dependencies for shell, EclipseIDE and
IntelliJ however.  This is a must.
The EclipseIDE plugin is mandatory for us to roll out for all
developers.

Contary to this we are using a xoocode release (from december I belive)
and have found it to be stable and working well.

You could be less critical and help the developers by explaining the
exact points which are not working for you and give your EclipseIDE
version and IvyDE version to help them pinpoint what Is wrong.

I have found no problems at all with the latest.

The only things I would like is that the ivy editor is automattically
set to default for Ivy files (currently I have to do this by hand (and
auto complete works great btw)).

I would like to know if there is a more concrete release date for the
full release of IvyDE however.  I'm presuming there will be a final
version to coincide with Ivy 2 Full.  Like Andreas says it's a major
blocker for us to not have IvyDE, but its certainly not blocking us atm.

Thanks,

Alex Foreman
Morgan Stanley | Technology
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | Floor 06
London, E14 4QW
Phone: +44 20 7677-5732
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com