ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Loehr, Ruel" <rlo...@pointserve.com>
Subject RE: What is the first entry point to the Ivy lifecycle?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:46:11 GMT
You need to do a resolve before you do the publish.

I really struggled understanding this and getting it to work.   Below is my publish target.
  I may be doing some unnecessary stuff....but this works for me.

   <target name="ivy-publish" depends="init, ivy-setup" description="--> setup ivy configuration"
unless="testrelease">

        <!-- get a resolved ivy file in distrib/ivys -->
        <ivy-deliver pubrevision="${VERSION}" />

        <!-- resolve the file again, get everything in the cache -->
        <ivy-resolve file="distrib/ivys/ivy-${VERSION}.xml"/>

        <ivy-publish resolver="internal" revision="${VERSION}" pubrevision="${VERSION}"
            validate="true" publishivy="true" haltonmissing="false"
            replacedynamicrev="true"
            overwrite="true">
        </ivy-publish>
    </target>