ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: printing out dependencies
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:42:10 GMT
I hope someone finds a simpler way, but I was able to work through it using the report task
and then parsing the xml file with xmltask:

                <ivy:report xml="true" xsl="false" graph="false" dot="false" todir="${basedir}/build/report"
outputpattern="report.xml"/>
                <ac:var name="report.directDependencies"/>
                <ac:var name="report.allDependencies"/>
                <xt:xmltask source="${basedir}/build/report/report.xml">
                        <xt:call path="ivy-report/dependencies/module">
                                <param name="reportModuleDependencyName" path="@name"/>
                                <param name="reportModuleDependencyParent" path="revision/caller/@name"/>
                                <xt:actions>
                                        <ac:if>
                                                <equals arg1="@{reportModuleDependencyParent}"
arg2="${ivy.module}"/>
                                                <ac:then>
                                                        <ac:var name="report.directDependencies"
value="${report.directDependencies}@{reportModuleDependencyName},"/>
                                                </ac:then>
                                        </ac:if>
                                        <ac:var name="report.allDependencies" value="${report.allDependencies}@{reportModuleDependencyName},"/>
                                </xt:actions>
                        </xt:call>
                </xt:xmltask>
                <echo message="${report.directDependencies}"/>
                <echo message="${report.allDependencies}"/>

---
Shawn Castrianni