ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject printing out dependencies
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:38:28 GMT
I am trying to write an ant task that just prints out the direct and indirect dependencies
of my current ivy module.  For example, if I had A depends on B depends on C, then if I run
this ant task on A, I want the following printed to the console:

directDependencies=B
indirectDependencies=C

How can I do this?  The info task doesn't look at dependencies and all of the reporting tasks
write to output files with a lot of extra resolve stuff I don't care about.  I just want some
ant properties to be set so that I can echo them to the console.  Is this possible?

---
Shawn Castrianni

and delete all copies of this message.