ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject missing branch attribute in resolved ivy file
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:37:02 GMT
I have several different modules each with their own independent branching schemes.  I have
setup module specific settings in my settings file to specify which branch of which module
to use.  The problem is in the published modules ivy files.  These resolved ivy files do not
specify which branch of which module was used in the dependency section.  It just lists the
name and revision of each dependent module.  I want to know which branch was used for each
dependent module.

I guess my question is why doesn't the deliver task populate the branch attribute for dependencies
in the resolved ivy files?  How would someone be able to trace back the history of a given
module build without knowing which branch the dependencies came from?

---
Shawn Castrianni
CM Lead Architect
Landmark
Halliburton Drilling, Evaluation and Digital Solutions Building 2
2101 City West Blvd.
Houston, TX  77042
Work:  713-839-3086
Cell:  832-654-0888