ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OS Specific dependencies
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:40:17 GMT
On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 3:41 PM, Foreman, Alex (IT) <
Alexander.Foreman@morganstanley.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I did consider this but last time I tried a property subsitution in
> IvyDE it did not work as its Ant that does the property subsitution.
>
> Ill retry again and update.
>
> If not Xavier, is there anyawy IvyDE could be updated and passed a
> build.xml file and all its properties get set (from build.properties
> files and any imported files eg library_build.xml) so that we get the
> same behavior in both places?

I think there's already an issue in JIRA about that, vote for it. You'll
also see the recommended workaround which is to use a dedicated settings in
IvyDE, which just load the properties and include your actual settings. Not
the best solution but it works.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/