ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie questions about ivy files, artifacts and poms
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:33:43 GMT
On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 2:51 AM, Alan Romaniuc <a.romaniuc@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It is possible to configure ivy in the following scenario:
> 1) Look for ivy files in a local folder
> 2) Search in ibiblio for not found local ivy files
> 3) Search in ibiblio for pom files
> 4) Search anywhere else for ivy files
>
> 5) If a file can be found in cache, get from there
> 6) Download files not found from repo 2
> 7) Keep searching other repos.

Yes, this is possible. What you need is use a dual resolver where the first
part is a chain of resolvers doing #1 #2 #3 #4, and the second part is a
chain doing #6 and #7. #5 is always done by Ivy cache management, unless you
use a custom cache manager if you want something very specific.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/