ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the first entry point to the Ivy lifecycle?
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:47:51 GMT
Have you tried following the tutorials where a publish is involved, like
this one:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/latest-milestone/tutorial/dependence.html

This should help you see how you usually use publish. If what you want is
only installing a module in your repository, the install task is better
suited, or you can do a mere file copy.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/