ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Ivan \"Rambius\" Ivanov" <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using cache patterns (IVY-717)
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:38:58 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to use cache patterns to organize the ivy
cache by branches and I observed some strange
behavior.

I have the following settings:

<settings defaultResolver="http-resolver"
  defaultBranch="${ivy.branch}"
cacheIvyPattern="[organisation]/[branch]/[module]/ivy-[revision].xml"

cacheArtifactPattern="[organisation]/[branch]/[module]/[type]s/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>

The ivy.xml's and the artifacts are correctly
downloaded to directories named after the branches.
However, some properties files still stored in
directories following the default patterns. The
locations of these properties files are
[organisation]/[module]/ivydata-[revision].properties.

Is this a bug or a feature?

I would assume that the location of those ivydata
files should follow the cache patterns defined in
<settings>.
Can you point where in the ivy code I could change it?

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Rambius

Tangra Mega Rock: http://www.radiotangra.com/