ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From limbicsystem <limbicsys...@gmail.com>
Subject buildlist evicts modules with the same name, but different organisation
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 21:50:24 GMT

Hi,

I've either discovered a bug in ivy:buildlist, or a problem with my
understanding of the <info> tag.  I have two modules with the same module
name, but different organisation names.  If I try to build them under a
single ant/ivy invocation, the 2nd module is removed (evicted?) from the
build, presumably because there is already a module with the same name,
albeit with a different organisation. Shouldn't the organisation attribute
distinguish the two modules?

The two modules look like this:

   <ivy-module version="1.4">
     <info module="common" organisation="initech-division-A"
revision="1.0"/>
   </ivy-module>

   <ivy-module version="1.4">
     <info module="common" organisation="initech-division-B"
revision="1.0"/>
   </ivy-module>

I'm using Ivy built from latest svn (Ivy 2.0.0-beta2-local-20080208162900 -
20080208162900), Ant 1.7.0 on OSX 10.5.1.  I've attached a tar file
containing an example that demonstrates this. Please let me know if any
further information would be helpful, and thanks for your time,

http://www.nabble.com/file/p15390544/ivy-bug.tar.gz ivy-bug.tar.gz