ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE - what are the alternatives?
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 07:47:22 GMT
I have ant script (yes, its a complete script) that do that for rad7.
It is unfortunatelly too loosly coupled with my project to share it.
The major reason to do this was to :
1. Support dependencies between project present in the eclipse workspace
2. Support dependencies in Ear and War projects.

I also already started to write ant task to do it [1].  But it was difficult
to make it generic and I fall out of time to finish it.

[1] http://ivytools.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ivytools/

--
Gilles Scokart