ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Gilles Scokart" <gscok...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclude Clarifications
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:25:50 GMT
When you are facing some bad metadata, I fear that you have no choice than
fixing them.

You can either setup your own repository in which you put the correct ivy
file (or pom file).

If you don't want this, you can use transitive=false, or you have to list
the dependencies you want to include.

There is currently no pattern matching that can be used to to filter the
transitive dependencies.

Gilles