ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE - what are the alternatives?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:49:32 GMT
I understand everybody frustration here, and that's why I take time to
fix IvyDE.

Maybe to tackle users frustrations we can provide a simple XSL that
transform Ivy's resolve report into Eclipse classpath ?
We loose the easy of use of IvyDE, the cool editor, but at least it
will integrate Ivy into Eclipse early.

Maven is actually doing this kind of .classpath generation with "maven
eclipse:eclipse".

Even more this XSL could be released with Ivy officially.

WDYT ?

Nicolas