ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "STUDLEY, Luke, GBM" <Luke.Stud...@rbos.com>
Subject subant, dependencies not retrieved
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 09:53:07 GMT
Hey there.

Recently convereted our projects builds to use Ivy. Each individual project builds fine, however
now I have created a "build-all" task that uses the buildlist task
and subant. Buildlist seems to create the correct set of directories etc., however when subant
goes into the first root project and goes through the resolve/retrieve steps
it is not bringing down the dependencies.

In the case where subant is called I see in the debug output:

[ivy:retrieve]  retrieving [blah]\Tools\ivy\cache\org.apache.ant\ant\jars\ant-1.7.0.jar

[ivy:retrieve] to [blah]\Tools\lib\ant-1.7.0.jar [NOT REQUIRED]

Whereas in the regular case I see:

[ivy:retrieve] retrieving [blah]\Tools\ivy\cache\org.apache.ant\ant\jars\ant-1.7.0.jar

[ivy:retrieve] to [blah]\caf-wrapper-gen\lib\ant-1.7.0.jar

Has anybody experienced this using subant? Any ideas why? Or any workarounds?

Thanks

Luke

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312. Registered Office: 36 St
Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The
Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry
Visit our websites at:
www.rbs.com
www.rbs.com/gbm
www.rbsgc.com