ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject RE: Ant Compilation Referencing Local Repository
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 16:47:34 GMT
When you do your retrieve, you can specify in the pattern attribute where you want those dependencies
to go.  I make it go to a subdirectory called dependencies with:

<ivy:retrieve pattern="${basedir}/dependencies/[module]/[type]/[artifact].[ext]" ivypattern="${basedir}/dependencies/[module]/[type]/[artifact].[ext]"/>

I then setup my classpath:

                <path id="compileJavaClassPath">
                        <pathelement location="${basedir}/build/classes"/>
                        <fileset dir="${basedir}/dependencies">
                                <include name="**/jar/*.jar"/>
                        </fileset>
                </path>

I then compile with:

                <javac srcdir="${basedir}/src" destdir="${basedir}/build/classes" source="1.5"
includeAntRuntime="true" sourcepath="" debug="true" fork="true" memoryMaximumSize="512m">
                        <src>
                                <pathelement location="${basedir}/src"/>
                        </src>
                        <classpath>
                                <path refid="compileJavaClassPath"/>
                        </classpath>