ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Alan She" <scw1...@gmail.com>
Subject How can I retrieve binary files and source files in one shot?
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 16:23:42 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way to retrieve binary and sources
by ibiblio resolver in one shot and put the
binary jar file in lib/ and put the sources jar file in libsrc/  ?

I used maven ant task (an ant task for ant user to load libraries from
maven2 repo) before,
it can do this by something like the following:
    <target name="retrieve-dependencies" description="Load libraries from
maven2 repository.">
        <artifact:dependencies filesetId="dependency.fileset"
                               sourcesFilesetId="sources.dependency.fileset"
                               versionsId="dependency.versions">
            <pom file="pom.xml"/>
        </artifact:dependencies>
        <delete dir="${path.lib}"/>
        <copy todir="${path.lib}">
            <fileset refid="dependency.fileset"/>
            <mapper classpathref="maven-ant-tasks.classpath" classname="
org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.VersionMapper"
                    from="${dependency.versions}" to="flatten"/>
        </copy>
        <delete dir="${path.libsrc}"/>
        <copy todir="${path.libsrc}">
            <fileset refid="sources.dependency.fileset"/>
            <mapper classpathref="maven-ant-tasks.classpath" classname="
org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.VersionMapper"
                    from="${dependency.versions}" to="flatten"/>
        </copy>
    </target>

I noticed that the pattern of ibiblio resolver has a (-[classifier]) which
seems to be useful to this problem.
But I have no idea how to get this work.
Would you mind to give me some hints?

Thanks a lot!

Alan She