ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "John Gill" <llign...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IVYDE - what are the alternatives?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 15:01:38 GMT
The thing is though is that for those of us who do use eclipse, ivyDE is
available, and therefore we naturally want to use it. I checked my inbox for
emails on this ivy-user list, I have 517 conversations, with about 90
conversations about ivyDE (about 17%), so clearly there are a lot of people
who are or want to use it.

--
Regards,
John Gill