ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Per Hermansson <hermansson....@bredband.net>
Subject Re: ivy:install download only artifacts?
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:55:33 GMT
Xavier Hanin wrote:
> On Jan 25, 2008 4:24 PM, Per Hermansson <hermansson.per@bredband.net> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm wondering if it's possible to make the ant task <ivy:install>
>> run without downloading the module's ivy file, i.e. only retrieve the
>> artifacts?
>>

> This is not supported currently. What you can do is use specific settings
> where you don't set any ivy pattern for the resolver to which you install
> your modules.
>
> Xavier

Thanks for your response. I've tried to define a new filesystem resolver
which I've only use for installing modules.
Even though I remove the ivy pattern element from the definition, ivy
files are still downloaded:
<filesystem name="libraries-local-tmp">
              <artifact pattern="${libraries.root}/[artifact].[ext]" />
</filesystem>

Per