ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exclude Clarifications
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:33:23 GMT
What would the "include" configuration look like.  Building on the
Hibernate example, I want to include the proxool dependency and exclude
everything else.

<dependency org="org.hibernate" name="hibernate" rev="3.2.5.ga">
    <include name="proxool" />
</dependency>

I grabbed the artifact name from the pom file.  Would that be the correct
to list the transitive dependencies I want from the hibernate pom?

Actually, I just tried it out and got the following error:

[ivy:retrieve] :: problems summary ::
[ivy:retrieve] :::: ERRORS
[ivy:retrieve] 	a required artifact is not listed by module descriptor:
*#*!proxool.*

Is this possible with the include setting?

Chris....