ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jing Xue <jing...@digizenstudio.com>
Subject RE: IVYDE - what are the alternatives?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:09:54 GMT

Quoting "Loehr, Ruel" <rloehr@pointserve.com>:

> +1.
>
> I like the idea of having an xsl to do this (I'm a little
> embarrassed that I didn't think of it before).   I'd be happy to
> help you work on it or test it.
>
> I had written an ant task to do the same sort of thing, but XSL
> would be a lot simpler.

I wrote my own ant task to do that, too, which uses ant xml task to
manipulate .classpath.

My turn-off with IvyDE is it runs ivy.xml+ivysettings.xml without
going through the same ant script used to make official builds. We
have lots of property and environment settings done in ant before
invoking ivy, so the "naked" ivy files just won't work.

Cheers.
--
Jing Xue