ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Hans Dockter <m...@dockter.biz>
Subject Publishing ivy files
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 21:15:25 GMT
I have the following requirement. My build tool, which uses ivy under
the hood, does not work with ivy files. It uses Ivy via its API and
thus creates the ModuleDescriptors, DependencyDescriptors, etc ... My
problem is to publish a module via its ModuleDescriptors. The
artifacts are published without any problems. But I want the ivy file
also to be published to the repository. But locally there exists no
ivy file. Only the ModuleDescriptor exists in memory.

Is there a way that Ivy does the ivy file generation on the fly for
publishing? Or do I have to locally generate a temporary ivy file, to
get it published?

- Hans