ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim Adams <Jim.Ad...@sas.com>
Subject Triggers and Event attributes
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:08:00 GMT
I am trying to write a trigger that happens at post-resolve-dependency time. I don't want this
trigger to run every time I run a resolve (which happens several times for us), just sometimes.
Also I want the trigger to also run a resolve with a different configuration. So I thought
I would filter on the configuration that was resolved. Turns out that is not available. Is
there anything else I can do? Without the configuration check I get into an infinite loop
since it triggers for the calling module as well as all the dependencies.

So 2 questions. How to turn off triggers during a build and how to get just the dependencies.

Jim Adams
Jim.Adams@sas.com
Principal Systems Developer
SAS Institute