ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim Adams <Jim.Ad...@sas.com>
Subject Ivy internals question
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2008 13:44:24 GMT
We have extended ivy somewhat at my company and are making calls directly into the ivy API
at times. The question is: What operations will ruin the in-memory representation of a resolve?
What I am seeing is that I am resolving and then later publishing but, in between, I am asking
to download the latest integration version of the original ivy.xml file. What gets published
then includes revisions of latest.integrations instead of the versions determined during the
resolve.

I am performing these calls to get the module. Then I parse it to get the dependencies (non-transitive).
I can then test those dependencies against those from the resolve report.

            // go out and find what was resolved as latest.revision. This returns what is
out
            // in the repo for this ivy.xml file
            DependencyResolver resolver = settings.getResolver(id);
                        ResolvedModuleRevision _module = resolver.getDependency(dependencyDescriptor,
new ResolveData(resEngine, rOpt, null ));

My task is a IvyPostResolveTask so that I can get to the last resolve report. Am I screwing
up future uses of the last resolve report?

Jim Adams
Jim.Adams@sas.com
Principal Systems Developer
SAS Institute