ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Jim Adams <Jim.Ad...@sas.com>
Subject Ivy Retrieve question
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:34:42 GMT
What happens with the Retrieve task if I pass a configuration that was not used to resolve
with? What I am looking for is the ability to resolve for one configuration but grab the artifacts
as defined for a separate configuration. For instance we have a runtime configuration that
defines dependent modules required for runtime but the artifacts for our installation are
not listed as runtime artifacts. If I resolve for runtime and then retrieve for installer,
will I get the runtime modules but the installer artifacts?

Jim Adams
Jim.Adams@sas.com
Principal Systems Developer
SAS Institute