ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From osbald <rosbaldes...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Can I supress the default published artefact
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2008 11:06:45 GMT

Sorry, I tried the build from my home machine overnight and it worked fine -
guess I'm still having problems with Ivy caches. Must remember to clean out
all of my caches after I make changes to configurations files. Did think it
was odd that <publications/> didnt work; while pretending jung-api was the
published artefact did. Guess it had more to do with the new jung-api-ivy
configuration file needed in the second case (not cached).

I also tried making the several jung-xxx artefacts publications rather than
dependencies. Although that just leads me to a point where they can't be
found later on ~ I guess because they don't get published anywhere as
they're not really products of my build - just copies of prebuilt libraries.

Thanks

- Richard