ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From lukasbradley <lu...@somnia.com>
Subject Exclude Clarifications
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:17:13 GMT

I would like to exclude all dependencies that are not the concrete dependency
itself.

For example, Hibernate 3.2.5 has *tons* of dependencies that I do not need
to include.  Great examples are the inclusion of both Proxool and C3P0
database pooling jars.  I don't want those around.

I have tried the following, without success.  I'm attempting to exclude
everything that isn't from the "org.hibernate" organization.

        <dependency org="org.hibernate" name="hibernate" rev="3.2.5.ga">
            <exclude org="(?!org.hibernate)" matcher="regexp"></exclude>
        </dependency>

To summarize, I want ONLY the Hibernate 3.2.5 jar to be added as a
dependency, and nothing more.

Am I on the right track, or is there an easier way to do this?

Lukas