ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From lukasbradley <lu...@somnia.com>
Subject Ant Compilation Referencing Local Repository
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 15:59:11 GMT

All,

I'm attempting to do something that seems like it should be simple, but I
can't find any straight documentation for it.

I've successfully gotten the Ant ivy:retrieve task to work.  Now, I would
love to run a javac task using a classpath referencing the ivy.xml specified
libraries.  The only examples I can find are copying those libraries to the
project's lib directory (or somewhere else), and compiling as normal.  This
seems redundant.

Is what I'm trying to do possible?

Thank you for any and all help.

Lukas