ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From limbicsystem <limbicsys...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to ignore missing metadata?
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 20:54:08 GMT

I am only using static revisions in my dependencies, yet it still seems to be
hitting the remote repos during resolves.  I do notice that the cached xmls
contain lots of evictions of "latest-revision", e.g.:

                <module organisation="commons-logging"
name="commons-logging" resolver="default">
                       <revision name="1.0" evicted="latest-revision"
evicted-reason="" downloaded="false" searched="false" conf="runtime,
compile, master, default" position="-1">

Thanks,