ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Kurek <lukasz.ku...@comarch.pl>
Subject RE: Ivy triggers and scope of properties
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 12:14:19 GMT

I'm not sure You know that <antcall> is making a new ant project,
which means a new namespace in particular. Any changes to
properties done by targets called with <antcall> are not visible
in the project from which <antcall> is called. Mayby You should
check <runtarget>, <antcallback> and <antfetch> from ant-contib?

--
Wszebor