ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Roger Kapsi" <roger8...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying a Project(s)
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 23:49:19 GMT
Hi,

we have a project with 3 sub-projects. Each sub-project produces a jar
and they all depend on sets of external jars. It's pretty straight
forward and I managed to configure Ivy so that it's able to build our
project. The last thing that's however driving me nuts is how to
deploy our project?!

Let me try to explain. The dependencies of our 3 sub-projects look as following.

A depends on a bunch of external Jars
B depends on A and a bunch of external Jars
C depends on A, B and a bunch of external Jars

And I want to tell Ivy or rather Ant to give me C and all its
dependencies. In other words I want to get C.jar, B.jar, A.jar and all
the other external Jars. Hope somebody can give me a hint how to do
that or am I on the wrong track with Ivy?

Thanks
 Roger