ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Roger Kapsi" <roger8...@gmail.com>
Subject Deploying a Project(s)
Date Wed, 19 Dec 2007 19:48:17 GMT
Hi,

we have a project with 3 sub-projects. Each sub-project produces a jar and
they all depend on sets of external jars. It's pretty straight forward and I
managed to configure Ivy so that it's able to build our project. The last
thing that's however driving me nuts is how to deploy our project?!

Let me try to explain. The dependencies of our 3 sub-projects look as
following.

A depends on a bunch of external Jars
B depends on A and a bunch of external Jars
C depends on A, B and a bunch of external Jars

And I want to tell Ivy or rather Ant to give me C and all its dependencies.
In other words I want to get C.jar, B.jar, A.jar and all the other external
Jars. Hope somebody can give me a hint how to do that or am I on the wrong
track with Ivy?

Thanks
 Roger