ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "samir Garg" <sam...@autoquake.com>
Subject problem with dependency
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 17:35:13 GMT
Hi,

    I am new to ivy, so apologies if my question sounds stupid.

    I have 2 projects. One is dependee and other depender. Dependee
project has got a third party client jar in its lib directory. This
third party client jar is not available in maven repository. I have
build and published dependee project. After building and deploying
depender project I get runtime exception as depender is not able to find
that party client jar. Can someone please tell me how I can include that
party client jar in depender deployed war file.

Thanks And Regards,

Sameer Garg,