ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Shawn Castrianni <Shawn.Castria...@halliburton.com>
Subject xml schema for ivysettings
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2007 19:30:05 GMT
Can  we get an XML schema(xsd) file for ivysettings.xml files like we have for ivy.xml files?
 I just spent 2 hours trying to debug a problem I had with my ivysettings.xml file because
I had property tags inside my resolvers tag.  I moved them outside the resolvers tag and everything
works now.  I think an xsd file would have caught this?

---
Shawn Castrianni
Landmark
Halliburton Drilling, Evaluation and Digital Solutions
Building 2
2101 City West Blvd.
Houston, TX  77042
Work:  713-839-3086