ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Edward Sumerfield" <esume...@bitbashers.org>
Subject Re: Publishing
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:57:24 GMT
So, maybe I am making this harder than it needs to be. I have a set of
common targets in a build-common.xml file that are included into each
projects build. There is a proc.build.jar target that perform the standard
jaring process and it is here that I added the publish.

So, I need a way of telling publish to only publish one jar, the one that
was just created. The solution below forces me to make the publish ant code
project specific.

The artifactpattern solution ends up selecting the 3 different jars
correctly but publishing them to the same name in the local repository.

I am passing into this common target the "conf", "jar name" and "jar
version". Can't I tell the publish task the target name of the artifact for
the repository?

--
Ed