ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Edward Sumerfield" <esume...@bitbashers.org>
Subject Spring 2.0.7 Packaging Problem
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 22:49:16 GMT
Ivy downloads the spring-core.jar version 2.0.7 which does not contain

    org.springframework.scripting.config.LangNamespaceHandler

When I download from the spring site I get the scripting package in the
single spring.jar.

What is the best approach to dealing with these kinds of inconsistencies?
Start with public repositories first and then bring them into the shared or
build the shared repository as you go to ensure that you have what you want?

If I am having to rely on building my dependency xml files myself I wonder
how much I am saving using Ivy. I like the idea of being specific but the
brute force method of including **/* is enticingly simple.
--
Ed