ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Edward Sumerfield" <esume...@bitbashers.org>
Subject ivy install
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 18:32:12 GMT
I have a requirement to do a build without internet connectivity so have
been experimenting with the ivy:install target to created a shared
repository.

In seeing the matcher feature I was hoping that I would be able to make it
copy all modules/versions from my cache to the shared repository in one
simple call. It seems however that I have to specify the version so
wild-carding the org and module isn't going to help me.

Am I looking at this problem correctly?

This is sort of what I want.

         <ivy:install
            settingsRef="basic.settings"