ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <>
Subject Re: How does <statues> block work in Ivy.
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:22:59 GMT
I guess you're speaking about statuses, and not statues.

The statuses block defines the list of available statuses, when one want to
use other statuses than integration, milestone and release (the 3 default

The order is important for status compatibility, used only if you use
latest.<status> versions, like latest.milestone. In this case Ivy will
accept any status greater or equal to the status asked, meaning that if you
ask for latest.milestone, you can end up with either a release or a
milestone. If you define your own statuses, the order will be used