ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy site download link not working
Date Fri, 14 Dec 2007 18:15:42 GMT
Thanks for reporting the problem, we have just released Ivy 2.0 beta 1 and
need to use the mirror script for the download page for which we are
currently experiencing problems. We hope to solve this as soon as possible.
We'll keep you informed as soon as the download page is working again.

For the moment you can access to Ivy 2.0 beta 1 (released but not yet
announced due to this site problem) here:
http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivy/

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/