ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse Integration
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 13:37:47 GMT
Maybe a stupid question: have you tried to run a "resolve" on the classpath
container (right click, resolve). IvyDE run resolve only on demand, bacause
it can be a long running operation. When you don't ask it reuse the last
resolve information from Ivy resolution cache (the location of Ivy cache
depends on your settings, by default its user.hom/.ivy2/cache.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/