ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From "Xavier Hanin" <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release plan for IvyDE
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2007 11:28:52 GMT
On Dec 1, 2007 7:57 AM, Scott Goldstein <sgoldstein@apache.org> wrote:

> I apologize if this information is available somewhere, but I haven't seen
> it.  Is there a release plan devised for IvyDE?  I know that Ivy has gone
> through two alphas and will possibly go beta soon.  However, I haven't see
> any release announcements with respect to IvyDE.  Will it release alongside
> Ivy?

What we can promise is that there will be a new version of IvyDE with Ivy
2.0 final. I would like to cut an IvyDE release with Ivy 2.0 beta 1, but I
doubt I will find enough time for that. For the moment I suggest using trunk
version, a release wouldn't be much different from that anyway.

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/
http://www.xoocode.org/