ant-ivy-user mailing list archives

From Scott Goldstein <sgoldst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Eclipse Integration
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2007 00:11:17 GMT
I've recently tried the latest builds from http://xoocode.org/downloads/tools/.  With both
the Oct. and Dec builds, the build path is missing one of my dependencies.  I only have two,
one in each configuration.  I have both configurations checked in the ivyde build path container
configuration.

  I was wondering if there is a cache somewhere?  The missing dependency is one which I've
just added.  I've tried to restart Eclipse as well as remove and add the IvyDE classpath container
from and to the build path.  These steps don't seem to solve the problem.

  Thanks.

  Scott

Xavier Hanin <xavier.hanin@gmail.com> wrote:
  The problem is that there is no IvyDE release working with latest Ivy
version (2.0 stream). So you either need to use Ivy 1.4.1 and IvyDE 1.2, or
use Ivy 2.0 stream (currently alpha 2, beta 1 around the corner) and a trunk
build of IvyDE. If you opt for this last option there are unofficial builds
available here:
http://xoocode.org/downloads/tools/

Xavier

http://xhab.blogspot.com/